1.29.2011

i couldn't have said it better...

I was relaxing on the couch when out of the blue this quote came to me:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?'
Actually, who are you not to be?
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."
     -Marianne Williams 
After reading this, I immediately thought of Julie Andrews. Maybe it's because she's been coming into my mind lately, and she's become one of my inspirations. 

She's truly lived up to God's call on her life, and she hasn't quit. Not only is she beautiful, both outside and in, but she kept going when people said she couldn't. 
I aspire to be like her as my life goes on, and to keep going when I feel weary, and to believe when everything seems to come crashing down. 


I love you, Julie Andrews!


-Jocee





2 comments :

  1. You're probably gonna be all WHAT!?! But...who's Julie Andrews? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watch the princess diaries and marry poppins and the sound of music.

      Delete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...