1.26.2011

Introducing Me! (NOT related to the Jonas Brother's song)

Hi! My name is Jocee. Pronounced J-o-see (the o sounds like the o in "ostrich") It's short for Jocelyn, which means "Merry". Not to mention, I'm a night person! 


So if you're looking at this blog like "Oh my lip gloss what is this?!" then, I'll tell you. It's a place where I get to be ME. My mom told me to "be who I be", so why not? If you're confused by the title "Cupcake Dictionary", then let me tell you all about it, and how it's kind of an inside joke. You know how on iCarly they wear those t-shirts that are called "Penny Tees" that have extremely pointess words on them? (Assuming you do) For example: "Zesty Roger" "South Frogspit" and others, which escape my memory at the moment. So I thought, "hmm, if I was to ever have a penny tee, I'd put on it, Cupcake Dictionary." And there you have it. And no, this blog won't have random words and pictures about cupcakes and dictionaries. Okay, I might be lying about the cupcakes. 
If you're confused about the little description under the title, "The comedy aggie that went neutral", then let me explain. (Besides that I can talk here without getting interrupted, I hope) When I was little I was an EXTREME football fan. Seriously, you have no idea. And my dad just happened to go to Texas A&M, so obviously, he loved the Aggies. Well, up to a certain point I got tired of my dad arguing with his friends about the "Aggies are better than the Longhorns", so I decided to go neutral, and now I don't even care about football. And anyway, shouldn't the college players get paid for being massacred? I think so! And sometimes their coach can be a real fudgewad. 
Anywho, on this blog, I'll be posting pictures, and just things about my life, that I hope all y'all will enjoy. (I'm from Texas, by the way) But first, I need a camera, because the one I have now is horrible (the way the French say it) so for now I'll just be getting stuff off the internet. My family is an EXACT replica of the Cosby Show, except we only have three kids instead of five. My dad's Cliff, my mom's Clair, my older brother's Theo (except he has a purpose in life), I'm either Vanessa or Sondra, because Vanessa got weird after turning 15 and I don't wanna be like her. My little sister's Clair/Olivia, because she has my mom's personality, and Olivia's cuteness/persistence. Or something like that anyway...


I hope you like my blog and I hope you'll enjoy my posts in the future!


-Jocee


P.S. I LOVE Narnia. So if I post anything random/stupid about the characters, etc, just tell me. If you like Narnia, I love you. If you don't, then I'm not going to say anything because not everyone's like me and I likes the same things I like. Toodles!

5 comments :

  1. I'm following you!

    I LOOOOOVE Ted Dekker... I've read everything by him except for this one that's not out yet and Immanuels' Veins which is on it's way to my house right now!

    Eeeep... I'm really excited. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elisha! I'm going through and reading all of your posts, as I've only been along for the ride for so long. ;] I thought you might like to see a comment on a post that is so old, I always do. :3

    God Bless,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your name is really unique! You're the first Jocee/Jocelyn I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks so nice! How did you make it look this way with the font and all? You remind me of myself a tad bit, I am a follower of Christ and I enjoyed some of narnia too, im probably strange as I don't like the weird things but everything else was neat! :D I liked how it was sort of like a ooh analogy to Christ and how He died for us. :) You have a great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...