1.27.2011

patience has its rewards...

So, I figured something: I've been looking at alot of other people's blogs, and I noticed how they're all so cool! Like, they have the "Snag My Button" and cool designs that people make especially for a blog. Well, I've been looking at getting a blog for a long time (and this is the result) and I've been figuring what I want done to it. Make it look "fancy" and inviting. You know, some decorations here and there, and voila! Then I can post some great new pictures - when I get my new camera of course - and do great things on this blog. But I realized that patience has its rewards, and I have a tendency to see it, and HAVE to have it. Like every blog has its first, and 150th follower, but before it gets to 150, it has to have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. I have to take steps to get to where I wanna go, and once I get there, well...ya'll will see what happens. 


“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.” -Unknown (to me atleast)


-Jocee


P.S. I'm American. I don't speak English. My little sister is currently scribbling on a piece of paper and singing about dogs and donuts. And eating chips, AND watching Phineas and Ferb. That was random. Okay, I'll go now :P

2 comments :

  1. hey! i'm anna, a friend of bleah's at with love and kisses. i can help you get your blog looking more like hers/mine/whoevers if you want. but yeah...if you're interested leave me a comment on my blog! :)

    blessings,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I guess you could say I'm not that patient. At all. Sometimes I am, but other times I'm not. :)

    Haha, your little sister sounds so fun! I used to love watching Phineas and Ferb when I was little!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...