1.30.2011

"raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."

"....bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things..." :)
I'm a lover of tea. I can't live without it. My mom and I often sit down in the living room and watch "Road to Avonlea" and "Anne of Green Gables" re-runs, and we always drink tea when we watch it. And it's partly because my mom's not a night person (kinda like Clair Huxtable), and I am, so after 8pm she needs something to calm her down. For my last birthday (which was in December) she gave me some Apple Cinnamon tea from the Boston Tea Company
I also received a gorgeous china cup at a ladies's meeting at my church, and it's now my favorite mug to drink out of:
"...when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad..."


-Jocee

3 comments :

  1. I wish I was a tea drinker. XD I adore the thought of sipping tea from a dainty little cup, but I just can't get myself to like it, unless-of course-it's a frozen chai latte. Then, I like tea. ;]

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like tea. But I don't drink it very often. I find it very hard to make and ya know, I'm not patient. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell you what: i'll make some for you. :)

      Delete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...