2.01.2011

day 1: a favorite song



I decided to do this really cool challenge after seeing Bleah Briann and Anna doing it, and I think y'all will really like it!! Everyday for 28 days (because it's February) I'll be answering questions such as:


Day 1: a favorite song
Day 2: a favorite movie
Day 3: a favorite book
Day 4: a favorite TV show
Day 5: a favorite quote
And so on!


Okay, so my favorite song. Hmm...*sticks tongue out in thinky fashion* I like alot of songs. But my favorite song right now? Oh geez...that's a toughie. Oh wait! I got it!! Yay!!


Because I LOVE Narnia and I love Carrie Underwood. You could say I'm obsessed...actually...you should KNOW I'm obsessed, and I can play this song on the piano and sing it from beginning to end. Yeah...I'm crazy, but that's how I roll!


I hope you stay for the rest of this month's challenge! *squeals*


-Jocee
P.S. This isn't my last post of the day. I'm obsessed with blogging, too. Has it even been a week yet? I don't know. 


4 comments :

  1. I love Carrie Underwood. And though I haven't seen the movie yet... I've heard the song and I love it! :) Great choice. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just wanted to throw out there...
    I live in Texas too... Houston actually.

    LOL you don't have to tell me where you live. Just saw that you lived in Texsa and thought it was cool that we live in the same state. But it's a big state! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that!! I'm okay with saying I live in Austin. I'm a city girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the movie. love the song. i was just singing, like 5 seconds ago. no joke! :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...