2.16.2011

day 16: a song that makes you cry + a song that makes you laugh/smile/whatever

I had a long rough time trying to figure out what song could make me cry. I can cry easily. I can making myself cry for acting/improv. (And, no, I don't really act, either, I just do it for fun...don't ask) So....hmm...what song could make me cry....ohmylipgloss, I know!! Brace yourself. (And don't cry too hard, because I'm posting a song that makes me laugh next)


Song that makes me cry:
I love that song. I'm not sure why. I start to bawl everytime I hear it. It's such a powerful song by a great artist..and wow.
And NOW!! For the song that makes me laugh/smile/whatever: (And you'll laugh. You better)
"And they said 'Speak Now'" Ohmylipgloss-ness I LOVE that song!! I have Taylor's new album and whenever I hear "Speak Now" I break out into random...(not so random) dance. 


So, what were YOUR choices for your song (s)? TELL ME!! NO!! (sorry, that "no" was my sister. Not kidding) Tell me!! (haha I get the last laugh..hahahahahaha okay)


-Jocee <3

2 comments :

  1. Hi I know That song called Angel is sooo sad!!!! It was played at my Mom's cousin's funeral and it is on a abused animal commercial!!! :(

    Speak Now. By Taylor Swift....I have neeer heard it till now and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, both are great choices!! ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...