2.17.2011

day 17: an art piece

Did anyone say you couldn't use something you designed as an art piece? Okay, good. Because I didn't really have anything to post until I came across this dress I designed.
Okay, so way back when (I'm not that old) I wanted to be a fashion designer. (I kinda still do, too) And I drew this really cool dress because I wore something like it to church one day. I'm not sure why it says "Jennette McCurdy Spring Line". Ignore that.
I apologize the dress is so short. Models are tall, and I have this Project Runway kit my rockin' awesome aunt gave me, so the model was pretty much already drawn out for me. 
This better count as an "Art piece", 'cause I have nothing else. Deal with it. I'm just kidding :P Hope you likee!!

-Jocee <3

3 comments :

  1. dude....
    you're talented. Not even funny.
    lucky duck. :P

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh absolutely it counts! And it's wonderful! You did an awesome job! :D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...