2.18.2011

day 18: a time when you felt passionate and alive

Interesting title there! "Passionate and alive"...hmm...the zealous days...haha just kidding. 
Well, like Bleah Briann over at ~With Love & Kisses~, I didn't really have a time where I felt passionate and alive. Except for one place, and that place is Country Camp.
If you drive for hours out into the middle of nowhere, you'll find it (okay not just randomly drive into the middle of nowhere, but still) and it's like my second home. I first went when I was five, because my parents didn't have anyone to watch me that year, and they were taking the teenagers. Since then I've been to camp when I was seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twice when I was twelve, and three times when I was thirteen. Yeah, and I'm going back this year!! Ahh!!! *Screams. Loud.* 
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from camp to post (Which is beyond my control...stupid camera!!) so here's a picture of...I don't know....cupcakes!!
Aren't they just so pretty and elegant?! Okay, back to subject.
I interned at camp this last year, once for summer camp and once for a retreat. At summer camp I met several amazing friends, who I still keep in touch with, and in the fall I met several new friends, and one very special friend. 


She's kind, talented, and absolutely gorgeous, and we're like soulmates. Seriously, you have no idea. I met her on the last morning of the retreat, and by the time breakfast was over we were the bestest of friends! I hadn't really gotten a chance to talk to her after camp, and finally checked out her blog, and now we're in touch again!! Her name is Bleah (yes, Bleah Briann) and I love her. 


So that's my day 18 post! Hoped you likee!!


-Jocee <3

2 comments :

  1. AWe... *blushes* you're so sweet! :D

    If you come in march... we'll have to take a TON of pictures. Then I'll e-mail you some and we can both post about camp huh? :D That'd be fun!

    Love you girl!!!!
    Sorry I haven't been in touch much lately. Going back and forth between grounded, busy, school, and sick. :/

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! By the way... your signature i finished! Go to my blog so you can check it out!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...