2.21.2011

day 21: something you know you do differently than most people

Ahem. I'm "special" in a very interesting way. So, something I do differently than most people...hahahaha...you have no idea. 

1. I write with my left hand. 
Well, I'm special. Told you!! I used to be ambidextrous (ohmylipsglossness I spelled that right the first time!!) and then I switched back to my left hand. But the other weird thing is:
2. I do everything else as if I'm right handed. Except play the guitar.
Yup, it's true. I jump off the starting blocks with my right foot as the front foot (or something like that), my right hand always plays louder on the piano (okay, alot of people do that), and I press alot more buttons with my right hand. Weird, right?

Okay, one more thing:
3. I'm from Texas but speak with a Midland accent(Which is pretty much no accent), until I say certain words.
I've developed this sad habit of using two syllables for one-syllable words. Such as (and I really love this nerdy font):
Hair: hay-er. Fair: fay-er. Well: wey-el. Except with normal speed. Don't laugh. Or I'll buy you a lightsaber. Unfortunately though, you won't get to use it. *Darth Vader laugh*

Okay, since I don't really have any pictures of pencils or a person speaking with a Texan accent, I'm putting up these cute pictures of Scrabble pieces. And Cherry Blossoms. And cupcakes for good measure :P
Byee! For now, anyway ;)

2 comments :

  1. Every time I read your blog, I really really end up wanting to go make cupcakes. If I acted upon this urge to make cupcakes, you would make me gain a ton of weight, Miss Jocee. Haha!

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Lauren- I'm surprised I haven't gained 346,000 pounds already from just looking at your blog! ;) Although, it would definitely be worth it. Those cupcakes look dee-lish!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...