2.22.2011

day 22: a website

So, I was going to do Blogger, but it would kinda be a rip-off if I linked y'all back to my blog. And it would be weird, but look on the bright side!! We....all like cupcakes!! Or atleast you better. Anyway, moving along....
So, my website that I love is called Noteflight. And it's a website made to notate and listen to music. I write music on that website under my stage name: Sandra Elizabeth Taylor. I like the stage name..it has a nice ring to it. Don't ya' think? I write alot of music on there. My own original songs, and alot of covers of other people's songs. It's fun and kewl and I spend alotta time on there. Not as much as I do here, though :P
Here's an original song I wrote and a cover of a song I did:

You can write music, listen to other people's music, write lyrics, and so on!! They have a free version and a premium version. I use the premium, and boy is it awesome!!

So, that's my website, hope you likee!!
P.S. I'm trying to restrain from posting a picture of cupcakes in this post. MUST. REMAIN. CALM. Oh, what the heck, look at this!!!
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Cool, I'll go check out this site! :) Yummmm... cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...