2.23.2011

day 23: a way in which you want to be remembered

I want to be remembered for many things. 
I want to be remembered as the girl who made the most of her life. 
The one who was above the storm floating on clouds, when everyone else was sulking in the rain. 
I want to be remembered as the girl. Not that girl. The one who was quick to be friendly, and be there when no one else was. 
I want to be remembered as the girl who saw the earth for its possibilities. Not its limitations.
I want to be remembered as the girl who set the world on fire. I want the world to see what they were missing, and how they could change that. 
I want to be remembered as the girl who held the stardust in her hands, when everyone else saw the sky falling. 
But most of all, I want to be remembered as the girl who found God's purpose for her life, and fulfilled it and lived life to its fullest. 
That's how I want to be remembered. 
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. INSPIRING! Very Beautiful! And with much purpose! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Loved the part about the stardust. You have a talent with words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocee! I just wanted to tell you thank you for stopping by my blog and following. What a cute blog this is! I am a fan of cupcakes as well and I'm pretty sure I'd cease to excist without them. ;)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read part of your "about me" and guess what?!? I'M LEFT HANDED TOO!!! *high five*
    ♥ Arianna :)
    http://likeastar27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspiring! This is a great way to be remembered by.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...