2.24.2011

day 24: a movie no one would expect you to love...

*think think think* I need cupcakes. Honey is for Winnie the Pooh. He's so cute! But not as cute as Peter Pevensie. Actually, Peter's more on a "swoon, beautiful, gorgeous, melt" level. I need to look in a dictionary for more words. 
Anyway, so I've been swamped! Peter and I are planning the wedding (I didn't tell you about the Valentine's Day ball at Cair Paravel? Ohhhhh wow) and Susan's being all "logical" about I should wear and I quote "JUST WHITE AND ONLY WHITE. It's what a proper future High Queen would do." NO, Susan, I love you, but not that much. SO, I already designed my dress. I'm not going to post it on the blog for fear Peter sees it. So, yeah. 
ANYWAY, since that was all...imaginary, I'm swamped with school, and nerves, since I have a championship swim meet this weekend. AND I HAVE TO GET UP AT 4:30am ON SUNDAY MORNING!! *whines and jumps up and down* I no wanna!! waaaa--Okay that's enough.


*strokes chin* Hmmm...a movie no one would expect me to love....hmm *speaks in a narrator/boring/thinky/Winnie the Pooh/whatever voice* Oh I know!! 


Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. 
I LOVE that movie!! I love old movies, but this one sets itself apart from all the others (okay, not ALL, but still!!)
It's an old western set in 1850, and this man is looking for a wife. Well, he finds her, Milly, and she marries him on the spot, them goes home with him to find he has six brothers. Adam is the one she married, and there's also Benjamin, Caleb, Daniel, Ephraim, Frank, and Gideon. All Bible names. Well, they meet some girls in town...and so on. It's a musical (like all movies back in the 1950's) and it's good. Good like cupcakes. Haha..yeah...
Anyway, since I've refrained from posting a cupcake, LOOK AT THIS:
If you don't think he's beautiful, then you have no soul. LOOK AT THOSE EYES. And that smile...oh...*swoons*. Oh yeah, Anna Popplewell (Susan, duh) is gorgeous! I love her smile and hair. I tell you, Will and Anna are the perfect brother and sister! Now, excuse me while I become a High Queen....

*slips into the wardrobe, where Peter Pevensie is waiting*

You can imagine the rest for yourselves ;)
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Ah OMG!!! I love you for loving that movie!!!! It's SO GOOD!
    Um, sorry, I kindof spazzed out there. I'm just really excited :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie looks so cute! I'll have to watch it sometime. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfftaahhaa, this post also made me laugh. Ohmygosh.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...