2.26.2011

day 26: a childhood memory

Um. I...don't really...know...a childhood memory...I'm still a child!! 
Let me think...oh! Running through a meadow with balloons in my hands going in slow motion like the movies...haha no I'm just kidding. Turn off the ballet music. I'm much more of a Darth Vader fan.
Okay, um...I know!! Now, I couldn't really find a picture for this, because it's kinda creepy.
I was at the doctor's office and they were drawing some of my blood, and they strapped me into this chair, and at first I though they were going to electricute me. Anyway, they took a needle (and I worked really hard to find a positive picture of a needle), and did blah blah doctor stuff I don't remember, and stuck it in my arm. They had trouble finding a vain. 
So I said, "I hope it's there! Is it there?" and they said, "Not sure, are you sure you're a human?" and I said yes, and they found a vein and stuck the needle in me. 
Then, when they drew all the blood, I saw there was some leftover in a tube. Then they threw it away, so I said:
"Um...can I have my leftover blood back?"
Priceless.




(all pictures property of other websites, I don't own any of them. I keep forgetting to do this.)
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Oooh my goodness! Up until the last line, I felt a little bit freaked out by this story. But then what you said made me laugh :D How adorable! (a little strange, but adorable) ;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...