2.17.2011

*Drumroll, Imperial March starts to play* dun dun dun dun dun-- this has nothing to do with that. turn it off.

So, I wanted to let all y'all know, that I just got meezie a Tumblr (I love how they spell that :P) and a WeHeartIt account. Now, for WeHeartIt (And look at this awesome picture I got from there!!), as y'all know (or should know by now) my camera doesn't really take good pictures, so I don't really have anything to post right now. So be patient, and follow me anyway ;)


For Tumblr, I won't be using be using it as much as this blog, because, I'll need some help on using it, etc. 


So, I just wanted to let you know that!!


Toodles, and LOOK AT THESE CUPCAKES!!!
Grab 'em if you can, and I doubt you can!! *stuffs them all in mouth before anyone can get them*


-Jocee <3
(Pictures property of weheartit.com. I don't own them.)

4 comments :

  1. Thanks Jocee for the comment you left on my blog! Now for the signature thing...

    Well, if YOU are wanting to make one YOURSELF... I think you should make it match your blog and make sure that it isn't TOO big. BUT, if you WANT me to make you one... I GLADLY will! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you on weheartit now! Yayy! I just looove that site (at least most of the time ;)

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW if you do want me to make you a sig... ill do it for free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cupcakes! :) Especially that red one!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...