2.18.2011

i am blessed...

I haven't even had this blog for a full month yet, (I think, I'll check soon) and I already have 20 followers, 49 posts (including this one), and lovely blog design from Shabby Blogs with the help of some great new friends. So, here's to everyone who's taken a teenie peek at my blog, commented, followed, and even voted on a poll:
And before I go, look at my new signature!! Made with love by Destiny!! (Check out her blog. Seriously. You have to. It's rockin' awesome!!) Thank you, Destiny <3<3 AND...Bleah made me a blog header!! Isn't it awesome?!?!? 


Oh yeah! I'm trying to teach my sister what the word "hostess" means. Should I do the actual word "hostess" or the brand of sweets? I don't really feel like looking in a dictionary. I'm gonna go make cupcakes :))


Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Aww... thanks Jocee!!!! Your blog is one of my FAVORITE blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Very nice.

    Would you like a blog header? Because I could definetly make you one. :)

    E-mail me.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny, you're very welcome!! Thank you so much for everything :))
    Bleah, Yes!! I've actually been looking to get one but I had no clue what to do. I shall email you :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new signature!! It's so you, haha!
    And your blog is definitely in my top 2 or 3 blogs ;) You are such a blessing Jocee, and as I've told you before, you brighten my days and bring me smiles!

    ~Lauren :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your new header and your signature!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...