2.17.2011

i had a dream. not a speech. an actual dream.

I had the creepiest dream last night. Don't feel weird by me telling y'all about my dreams. But this one I think I should share, just to ask if y'all think I'm losing it. 


So, I had this dream, that I was going to sing in concert with Lady GaGa. And before I go on, let's get one thing straight. I DO NOT LIKE LADY GAGA. I don't even know how she got into my dream. So, I have the intro to "Bad Romance" stuck in my head sometimes.... Anyway, so my mom and I got backstage and there she was, and I have to say, she looked good. 
She didn't have on that much makeup, and she had on a white wig, and a black hat. And her dress was made of white and dark chocolate. It's better than a meat dress, I tell you. Anyway, I forced a smile and we did that Paris-like hug/kiss the cheeks thing. Ya' know! The "mwa" *switches to other cheek* "mwa!" That. Then, we got onstage and sang to High School Musical. 


Please say I'm not crazy.


Oh, and before I go, look at this really cool picture of marshmallows I found!! 
I'd actually kinda want to see Lady GaGa wearing something like this ;)


-Jocee <3
P.S. OMG I HAVE "BAD ROMANCE" STUCK IN MY HEAD. *groans, pulling face, singing* "you and me could have a bad romance...ohohohohwhooooaaa...."
(Pictures property of other websites. I don't own them.)

2 comments :

  1. I can just imagine it- Lady Gaga in a marshmallow with chocolate and sprinkles dress!


    Urgh, now I have the Bad Romance song stuck in my head... rah rah rah rah raaah.... AAAAAAAAAAH! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Jocee! haha No, you are not crazy. Last night I had a dream that my dad bought me a Canon 5D for $25 at a pawn shop.. lol and i was trapped at a place that was supposed to be Hogwarts and the island off of Lost. lol Weird.
    And I know exactly what your talking about with the London kiss thing. ;P
    -Katie Krinkleberry

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...