2.24.2011

miss jocee...

likes:
cupcakes, the color yellow, babies falling over than cracking up laughing, parasols, the color pink, the color purple, Peter Pevensie's eyes, fake flowers that look and smell real, hobby lobby, bubbles, vintage clothing, maxi dresses/skirts/whatever
my sister when she thinks a celebrity just asked her out, lightsabers, Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker, veggietales, country music, lip gloss, converse, cupcakes....

dislikes:
the color blue (i mean normal blue, not Peter Pevensie blue), Justin Bieber, most rap & hip-hop, when people diss Narnia, my sister pretending to become engaged to Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift's inability to keep a guy then write a song about how he ominously dumped her (no offence, Taylor), deep water, Texas weather, my sister whining....
how it's really hard to find a decent picture of Lady Gaga....

Wishes:
go to Narnia, take a vacation in a different part of the world (preferably GET OUT OF THE U.S.) then realize the U.S. is great the way it is then come back, to find the world's biggest cupcake and take a bite out of it, to meet the Narnia cast, to publish my novels, to have my novels made into movies, to click my heels three times and be instantly home...
hopes:
(pretty much the same thing as wishes) to be proposed to, get married, have kids, to not die, to fly, live in a castle like Cair Paravel, to hold the moon in my hands (okay that's a wish, but I don't care!!)
prays:
that my best friend will overcome what she's going through, that I'll fulfill God's plan for my life, that I'll marry a Godly man (who's cute)...

loves:
cupcakes, my mom, my dad, my sister, okay my whole family, my friends, food, reading, blogging (DUH), glitter, cupcakes...
FINE!!
knows: that I'm God's special little girl, that my sister should know by now that looking directly at me while in-audibly arguing with Justin Bieber is not cool, that someone loves me more than I know, that cupcakes are AMAZING!!!

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. I can sympathize with your sister. One time I thought that Johnny Depp followed my blog. There was a long moment of freaking out before I realized that it was my aunt, Jenny Depp.

    It was depressing.

    I have my wedding to Skandar Keynes/ King Edmund planned out. The funny part? It's on my half birthday. Oh, British boys. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby!! Yess!! Love that place!
    and oooh, to live in a castle is pretty much one of my dreams in life :)
    I'm going to have to do a post like this soon! I LOVE it! Wonderful, wonderful ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, yeah, I should be a little more patient with her. Jenny Depp? Well, maybe one day JOHNNY Depp will follow your blog ;)
    Lol, Peter and I are getting married on like May 16th or 18th, whenever either of those dates is on a Sunday. I'm obsessed, sue me. Yes, British boys are the worst. They HAVE to make us fall in love with them....ugh. It's so "hard"
    Lauren, Amen! Hobby Lobby FTW!!
    Castle's are brutally wicked. It's awesome!
    Yes, do this post do it do it do it!! LOL I'm glad y'all like it.
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't read your blog without getting hungry for cupcakes... why, oh why? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this post made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...