2.26.2011

*robotic voice* day one of swim meet: COMPLETE.

Day one of my swim meet is complete. Phew. I swam one event: the 100 freestyle (that means you swim four lengths of a pool...or just go ahead and google swim terms).
I did..*ahem* Not good. Nevermind how I did. In fact my dad told me (very loudly) that my teammate's parents were disappointed because they were expecting to do better. Much better. Way to go, dad. I feel really bad now. Really, really bad. 


*cough* NEVERMIND THE SWIM MEET!! On a more happier note, I'm thinking about have a lil' photo challenge/contest/whatever. Whadaya think? And if I do, if you don't know what my theme is going to be, then wow.....just wow. I've never done a photo challenge before, but I really want to. Alot. 
The theme would be cupcakes, and you would post your best picture of cupcakes on your blog, and etc. Do you think I should do it? Leave me a comment and tell me!!


P.S. These look so good. Don't you think so?
I do. 
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Aww, well, that's okay! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! ;D
    And hmmm a cupcake photo challenge...but I'm not good at making pretty cupcakes :( Maybe your challenge would inspire me to try though! ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I eat a cupcake, I usually take off the frosting unless it's really really really good and there's only a small amount of it. I guess you could say when it comes to cupcakes, I choose the plainest one possible. Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla. Unless there's mint. Then, I'd be all "MOVE OUTTA MY WAY DATS MY MINT CUPCAKE!!!"

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...