2.19.2011

the saturday morning daybook!


Hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket


Okay, so I'm doing the Saturday morning daybook!! It's soo cool!! And if you want to do it, click the link to Jo March's blog and follow the directions!!



Date... February 19th, 2011
Starting time... 9:16am
Mood... bloggy
Outside my window... clouds but no rain. darn. 
I'm thinking... about writing my next chapter for a book I'm writing.
I'm currently reading... re-reading the "Elsie Dinsmore" series. 
I'm listening to... "A Beautiful World" by Tim Myers
I'm wearing... My swim team t-shirt and shorts. 
I'm looking forward to... finishing my novels. 
I'm hoping... that there's still some brownies and marshmallows left. 
Yesterday, I... Blogged. Alot. 
I'm hungry for... turkey sandwiches and a pickle, and chips, and soda. 
The song stuck inside my head is... "Speak Now" by Taylor Swift
I love... Cupcakes!!
I loathe... oatmeal. blech. 
This week, my goal is... to live. (I have a swim meet)
Did I meet last week's goal?... Yep. I'm still breathing!!
Ending time... 9:56am (don't ask)

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...