2.27.2011

a special post from the tired cupcake eater

Why is this a special post? IT'S CHEESIN' 5:15am!!!! Why am I awake? swim meet. I was too lazy to capitalize that sentence. Ugh. I NO WANNA GO!! It's Sunday! I wanna be knocked out cold in my bed with nothing to worry about, dreaming of cupcakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner *ahem* and dessert and midnight snack. BUT, I'm too tired to post a picture of cupcakes, so, here's the picture that I love most in my life right now:
Now, for the love of all things holy:
GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Brought to you by the tired cupcake eater. Yelling side affects may include harsh feelings, sadness, a sudden urge for cupcakes sleepiness, and so on. So the point of this post is, if I can't sleep, you get to do it for me.)
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Ha, you have a very funny sense of humor. XD

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...