2.27.2011

special tidbit of "14"!!!!

Lookie what I have here...*in a sing-songy voice* An excerpt from my novel, 14!!!! Ohmylipsglossness, I'm spoiling you for letting you see this, but I really want you to. It probably won't make any sense to you, but one day it will ;) Let's just say two very important characters are reading a diary. There. That's all. Now, read. 


“I have heard whispering in my dreams," Christian read, "Murmurings of ‘blessed sister’ and ‘chosen of the Father’. I pondered these fragments and tried to piece them together, to no avail. More wedding jitters. It too shall pass.
   -David Lockwood.”

“Wedding jitters…” Christian repeated. “if only life was as difficult as our thoughts could make it, maybe we wouldn’t be in this mess. That way I wouldn’t—”
I looked up. “Wouldn’t what?”
He let out a sigh, a soft smile make its way into his features. “Nevermind, perhaps I’m wrong. You should get some rest, I won’t have you die before your time.”
I let out a laugh, immediately regretting it, putting a hand to my head and uttering a soft moan. Why was I in such pain? I hadn’t hit anything, so Clarisse and Christian had said. Was it something they couldn’t see?
I continued my musings, until my eyelids grew heavy, and all the world seemed to become a mirage.
“My sisters, we are chosen of the father to do his bidding. We must complete the task set before us,” a soothing voice tickled my earlobe; I was sure I was still asleep.
“Blessed are the innocent remained, the sinners will fall, and I have won.” An image flashed before me. My eyes were closed, but it was as if I was looking directly ahead of me.
It was nothing but red. Crimson. Crimson eyes, that glinted in the triumph of evil.  
I fought for full consciousness. It grew hazily, then deflated as though it had been struck with iron. Flinging my arms in front of me, I pried my eyes open, and took in a sharp breath, knowing I was safe.
“Blesses are the innocent remained, the sinners will fall, and I have won.”
Everything had its own meaning. My only hope was to find this one. 

Did you likee? I hope you likee!! I'd really like your opinion on this *puts on angelic face, holding cupcake tray* Please?? I'll even give you a bonus:
There. Now, tell me how I did? Thank you!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. thats pretty good, you going to tell us what was going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish all of the network of friends have a new start .

    hope you have a great 2011. Thanks for the link, sweetie!
    Titanium Necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riah, maybe ;)
    scarves, thanks for leaving a comment! :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...