2.17.2011

S.T.A.N.D. blog

Hey, all!! I just wanted you to know that I have another blog (I've had it for a long while) S.T.A.N.D. and it's a blog about finding God's purpose for your life, and alot of other things. 
I haven't posted anything in awhile until I saw that I had a comment and some new followers, so I thought "why not post again?" 
It's kind of under construction, and I'll be working on it over that past few days/weeks/whatever.
In the meantime, follow me other bloggo!!! And I'll be listening to this:
And pretending to eat this:
-Jocee <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...