2.16.2011

things i love about converse...among other things

I love Converse. Like, alot. I mean, the name is great, the shoes are brutally wicked...what else could you ask for in a shoe? I have one pair of Converse, and I love them. Alot. The way I see it, when people come up with books, or movies, or items that I haven't heard of, that means I just didn't think of it. Then, I have to read, watch, or buy (not really buy) whatever it is, to see what I could've done. That's how I think. If it exists already, I didn't think of it. Converse is just one of the things. 


What I love about Converse:

  • They're gorgeous. If they magically turned into Peter Pevensie, okay I'm dreaming *slaps myself*. Moving swiftly, along
  • They have so many varieties of Converse, you know you'll have to buy more than one pair because your mind can't imagine your life without them. 
  • They have neon and rainbow converse. *Ahem* THAT'S AMAZING!!!! Brutally, wicked, I tell you. (Okay, that sounded kind of...um...Julius Caesar-ey. Think about it. "Brutally"? They haven't used that term in...wow)
  • They have neon and rainbow laces. (I'm not going to repeat my "Brutally wicked" thing)
  • They're awesome
And now, the things I wish Converse had. Like, they're awesome and all, but sometimes I wish there was more. No, I'm not talking about design and other stuff. 

Things I wish Converse had:
  • A special little flap that you could use to scratch your foot with. The shoes's material is pretty thick, so scratching it just as it is doesn't work. Plus, I don't wanna take off the shoe!
  • A robot that laced up, and took off the shoes. Sometimes, they take five minutes to put on (But I have high tops, so maybe that's just my issue)
That's all I got. I'm gonna go buy some more Converse now. Okay, maybe tomorrow, because the stores are closed. Byee!

*random thought* I wonder if William Moseley (Peter Pevensie) wears Converse. *sigh* Isn't that beautiful? Okay, I'm leaving now ;)

-Jocee <3
*Ahem* And Narnia. 

4 comments :

  1. I <3 Converse! But I totally agree about the lacing up robot- mine take forever and they're only low tops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, girl you don't even know. i am converse-obsessed ;) i have two pairs (pink and red) and i'm getting ready to get a purple pair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I loveeeeeeeeeee Converse. I wish there was a special flap too, and a robot... that would sure be nice. They take forever to put on for me too. I have black low-tops, but I want high-tops, eventually. Is it just me, or do Converse look better when they're dirty? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia: I know right!!
    Anna: I know a Converse obsessed family. They have like seven pairs of Converse and counting.
    Sky: Yes, Converse are so gorgeous when they're dirty!! They're more...what's the word...rugged...yeah, that's it ;)
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...