2.28.2011

*tumbling down a hill*

song stuck in my head: "ours" by taylor swift


This lovely-happy post features my post from Tumblr!! I think it's cute, and I love how they spell the world "tumblr" instead of "tumbler". Down with correct spelling! Okay, just in this case.
“As she falls, I try to catch her, for one last touch of warmth from summer, as one thing leaves to become another again…I remember when…oh to be with summer again.”
-Summer Again, The Afters

"As she falls, I try to catch her, for one last touch of warmth from summer, as one thing leaves to become another again...I remember when...oh, to be with summer again..."
     -Summer Again, The Afters
Isn't that soo cute? I think it is ;) Anyway, so I just want to do that. And by the way, isn't this cupcake awesome??
*narrator voice* And so ends the month of love. What's a better way to spend it than eating a cupcake filled with love? Don't answer the question. I think this is good enough.

P.S. By the way, follow me on Tumblr!! Link: floating whispers
Photobucket 

5 comments :

  1. I LOVE that Afters song!!!! And 'Light Up the Sky' is pretty sweet too. (:
    Cute picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What album is Ours from? And where on earth can I buy it? I've looked and looked (ok...I made my sister look) and I can not find it. It's driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome to teach me how to swim! Forewarning though, I'm seriously clumsy and danger proned... I can't imagine that would translate well to concrete and water, but whatever, I'm willing to give it a shot if you are :D! Now that I warned you, you can't sue me for any injuries you may sustain while helping me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily, I know right!! I love like all their songs!!!
    Katie, "Ours" is from Taylor Swift's album "Speak Now" but it's on the deluxe edition. At Target, I think ;)
    Riah, okay, yay!!! Don't worry, you'll be fine. The pool I swim in is 3-4ft deep. And the well is 8-9ft deep. You'll be fine :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ours by Taylor Swift is such a good song! :) And yes, those cupcakes are awesome! hehe

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...