2.20.2011

uninterestingly occupied...

The title says it all. I have nothing to do. Well, I actually have something to do, but...it's not fun. I'm uninterestingly occupied. *groans* SO, I'm going to tell y'all some of the catchphrases I've had so far in my lifetime. I forgot alot of them, so bear with me....

Ohmylipgloss: a four letter phrase used to describe a feeling of excitement or astonishment.

What goes on, peoples?: A way of saying "hi". (Originally used by Sam Puckett of iCarly)

SHABALABADINGDONG (I still use this one): A phrase consisting of jibberish, usually said to end a conversation, or describe something indescribable.

Ohmygoodness-ness: A phrase of shock or excitement. 

Oh my word: Originally used by Shirley Temple. Enough said. 

That's all I'm doing for now, and before I go, LOOK AT THESE CUPCAKES!!!
I'm gonna go make some now...*walks away, drifting off into cupcake and Peter Pevensie land*
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Unoccupied for me too :) Just trying to digitally draw a camera. It's impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! How cute! My favorite is definitely "ohmylipgloss". I just may steal that from you ;)

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...