3.12.2011

100 posts ago.....

I embarked on a journey not knowing what it would bring. I took a risk, not knowing if I would lose my footing and fall. I didn't know--oh, goshbubbles who cares!?!? It's my 100th post! Party time!!
And to celebrate I'm going to do a random list. (And photo challenge but you have to read this)
things my family does late which we could do on time but chose not to so therefore we're late: *insert deep breath here*
  • take down our Christmas tree. We just did like...30min ago. Yeah...Christmas never really ends at our house
  • Watch the Academy Awards nearly a month after they occurred. Okay, that's what I do late. My family won't care about the Oscars until I win one.
  • Get to Church. I'm ashamed to say it, but yeah. We really do try to get to church on time, but...it doesn't really happen. Not to mention, daylight savings begins tomorrow *insert Darth Vader "no!!" here*
  • Send "thank you" cards. It takes such a long time!! It takes about 2-6 weeks to send my friends thank you cards for my birthday, and about the same for Christmas. I really do appreciate it, I do, we just don't go to the post office that much.
I think that about covers it....for now. Now, since it's my 100th post, before we do the photo challenge, I'd like to thank alot of people.
*ahem*ahem*cough*cough*
Dear followers, friends, fellow bloggers, and everyone who's visited my blog.
You have absolutely no idea how it's blessed me to see the response from me starting this blog. Actually, I've started several other blogs in the past, but I haven't continued them seeing that no one really said anything about it, and that made me think they didn't like it.
Well, not so with this blog. 
I'd like to thank every single follower,
every single person who's commented on my blog, every cupcake lover, and even the people who took the time to vote on my polls. I love you all, thank you sooo sooo very much. I'm getting nostalgic. 
From the very bottom of my heart:


Jocelyn
Now, PARTY TIME!! 
Okay, as you all know, I had a poll asking whether or not I should do a photo challenge. (I actually was going to do it whether I got all "no's" or "maybe's")
So, this theme is something that I enjoy very much, and EVERYBODY can enter!! (Please do it, it would make me reallyreally happy)
The theme is....
Yup. That's it! Cupcakes!! All you have to do is get in your kitchen, and create some cupcakes! (And now I'm going to go on a crazy picture spree so be prepared)
There are only two rules. I know, no one likes rules, but these are actually good rules!!
  1. The cupcake don't have to be pretty (someone asked me if they had to be), they just have to be made with love.
  2. HAVE FUN!!!!
So, here's how to enter:
Comment on this post and tell me you're entering, and when you do, take this button and put it in your post!! (make sure it links back to my blog, please) That's all you have to do. 
I'm soo cheesin' excited!!
Oh, and one last cupcake for good measure:
Photobucket


5 comments :

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! And I WOULD totally enter, but I don't have the time to make a cupcake! LOl! I WAS just going to enter a photo of a cake because My brothers b'day party was yesterday.... turns out I forgot to charge my camera so it never happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th post!! Loved your list! And I may just have to join in on your challenge ;) But we'll see if I have time for cupcakes! If so, I'll come back and let you know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jocee!!!!! 100 posts is amazing!!!!
    Love your blog, btw. *hugs*

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll enter! Just visit my blog soon :) I'll post your button and my entry.
    (Note: I am no photographer, nor a baker :3 )

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...