3.30.2011

all the types of cheese... (okay maybe that was random)

So, Lily over at Snatched from the Wind (CHECK. IT. OUT. NOW. You'll love it! SERIOUSLY.) did this post yesterday where she got some pictures from Tumblr (I think I'm going to use WeHeartIt, though) and just talked about random things that are going on in her life. WELL, I LOVED that post, so, I'm going to do one just like it!! I hope that's okay....is it okay *listens like they do on the cheesy kids shows* Okay, kids! Now it's time for-- oops, got carried away. Okay, here I go!!
1. I'm getting a new camera. A point and shoot now, and a really high-tech geeky one later.  I want one soo bad but I don't have the money right now, so, I asked God for the camera. Now, I'm looking at endless camera websites trying to figure out what camera I want. I really need to plan ahead more.
2. I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed with Beauty and the Beast right now. I mean, I saw the movie again for the first time in like 10yrs today, and I'd forgotten the story so much you'd think I hadn't seen it before!! Well, AFTER seeing the movie I decided to kinda add some of my own lyrics to the main song "Beauty and the Beast" (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) and, I guess I should let you see once I'm done. Anyway, I LOVE the Beast, because he's sweet and kind [and rough] and when he turns into a man I must say he's very good looking. 
3. I think I'm going to interview my sister on this blog, or let her do her own guest post herself. I'd like to see what the former High Queen of Random would like to say. Wouldn't you? I think I might make a poll about it..we'll see. 
4. I had a dream last night it was snowing in Texas and I finally realized what everyone was complaining about and why they were begging for spring. My friend's supposed to go to Chicago soon and she said it's supposed to SNOW while she's there. I mean, I LOVE snow and all, but it's almost April. Seriously, weather?
5. I have started chapter 25 of "Saga of My Heart" (FINALLY) and so far I'm four pages and 1,206 words into it. *Phew* maybe if I do pretty well I'll have 4,000 or more words by the end of the chapter. If not, I'll make a really long author's note. 
6. My mom and I were talking about my wedding, and (it's Narnian themed with Peter Pevensie/William Moseley, I have my dress ready, and his outfit, and I have a title) and she said: "As long as you're not permanently the High Queen of Random, I'm cool." hahaha...oh, mother. 
7. I crave cupcakes so badly right now. I'm going to make some!! (I always have the best solutions to these things!)
Oh! By the way, do you think I SHOULD have an interview with my sister or guest post? Comment on this post and let me know and DON'T forget to vote on my poll *points to poll on my sidebar* If you can't see it then....wow....just...wow.
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Yes!!! That would be the most adorable thing ever. Is this the Rudy/Olivia Huxtable sister? That would be so CUTE! I support this *nods*
    And oooh, I just love Beauty and the Beast. It's so wonderful! :D
    What a fun post this was ;)
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....*hugs* Glad you could use 'my' idea. ;)

    I totally would LOVE to read a post by your sister!!! It would be pretty cool.
    Like I've said before---Beauty and the Beast is the best Disney movie ever! Well, besides Tangled....but that's a whole 'nother conversation. *laughs*

    Love ya always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty and the beast is my favorite fairytale ever. i always loved belle because she has brown hair like me :)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures you posted! Did you take those? They're amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...