3.23.2011

the blogger awards *award type music starts to play*

Yep, that's right!! It's blogger awards time!! I made an award, and every once in awhile I'll be giving an award to some bloggers who I think should have it (this'll be happening ALOT, just so you know)
So, without further ado, I give you:
And the winner's are:
Lauren from Bits and Pieces
Destiny from My Mismatched Life
Yay!! Congrats to the winners!! If you see your name here, copy this button and paste it on your blog!! *applause, more award music* And now to celebrate *passes out cupcakes* And don't worry, I'll be doing many more awards to come :))
Have a lovely-happy day :))
Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. Aww I feel so honored!! I shall definitely put this on my blog :)
    And by the way, I'm working on your letter right NOW! Eeep! I know, I know, I said I was going to do it, like, days ago, but I'm actually about to sit down and write it! heehehee. I'm pretty happy about it :D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool award! :) And yummy looking cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you so much, Jocee!!! You're such a sweetheart. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you find all these cupcake photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)

    thanks dear!

    and yes, Skan and I have our life all planned out. we just have to wait a few years so it's, you know, legal and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, Aww, thank you! I honestly haven't gotten to your letter yet, I'm still trying to decide what to use (paper, envelopes, etc :P)
    Shelley, thanks!!
    Lily, you're very welcome *hugs* :)
    Riah, weheartit.com. It's a lifesaver. Just like the candy and google translate. ;)
    Katie, you're welcome deary!! And of course, for you and Skandar it would only be "logical". I have to wait four years for Will and I to be legal. After all, he's 9yrs 7mos and 15days older than me ;) Okay I'm a dork
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, thank you Jocee! I just got home from my trip and this seriously made my day! :D

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. well. nine years is stretching it a little bit. Skandy and I could move to Colorado and get married there, cause it's legal at fifteen. or I could wait a couple weeks and get married at sixteen.

    OR I could just wait until I'm twenty-ish, which is what we're gonna do.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...