3.03.2011

bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble...okay just read this post. the title is going nowhere.

Photobucket
So, this is a reallyreally cool blog party I found, and I decided to join! DO IT. You have to. Not kidding. Seriously. Okay, moving swiftly along...
How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word) Are they right?
Random. Yeah, they're right. Why? Because say things at lightening speed and usually it doesn't make sense. For example, today I found myself singing: "there's a bubble for every cupcake, and each one will pop, or smear on your face or turn into lace or turn into a fairy." Yuh-huh. I'm random.



What celebrity/celebrites would create a "Star-Struck" feeling if you saw them in real life?
William Moseley, who plays Peter Pevensie in Narnia. Um, yeah, I'd die. I'd be all like: "If you haven't heard me scream that means you've been deafened or I'm in such shock that my throat won't give me the pleasure." and I'd say it all at lightning speed. But, I wouldn't jump into his arms and smother him with kisses, I'm not THAT much of a fangirl. I want to set myself apart. Besides, cute High Kings like that. Right? They better...



*sigh* Look at Peter. The sweat must be beading off of his brow, his heart must be weary from the defeat that he's already experienced, but he won't show it, because he's a High King, with leadership and bravery that's an example to all. And he's TERRIBLY good-looking *fans self, then swoons* OKAY, MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG....
Who is your favorite blogger?
Definitely Bleah Briann from With Love & Kisses and Destiny from Destiny's Days

Are you a hopeless romantic?
NO!! Just ask Peter. Peter, darling, am I a hopeless romantic? (Peter) No, sweetheart. (Back to me) SEE? I told you!!
What is your comfort food/drink?
Food? Cupcakes. Drink? Tea. Duh. Absolutely. I always drink tea and watch the Cosby Show after a rough day. Actually, after any day. Why the Cosby Show? Because you know that no matter how many problems you have in the world, their's are always worse.
Be Brave - tell us something random and weird about yourself:
I put honey on my fried chicken and corn on my spaghetti. It's weird, but true. 
What is your greatest fear or strange phobia?
That when I'm swimming an airplane will randomly explode and its pieces will fall out of the sky into the swimming pool, and crash on me. I'm not kidding. I freak out every time I see a plane when I swim. 
Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?
I love action, drama, romantic comedy, and comedy. Anything that'll keep me awake. And I love sci-fi/fantasy. My favorite sci-fi tv show is Doctor Who. I'm a sucker for British Accents.

Do you have a strong desire to do something you've never done? What is it?
I would say sing for a few of my friends/or maybe a small crowd. It sounds crazy, yeah, but it's what I'd want to do.

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study? What are your favorite types of reading material?
Everything under that list except for "self-help". I also love sci-fi/fantasy, and my current obsession is Ted Dekker. He's good. REALLY, REALLY good.
Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
Film score. John Williams. Star Wars. Ohmygosh, I love Star Wars. I love Darth Vader. And Anakin Skywalker from "Revenge of the Sith" aka Hayden Christensen. He is so cute. Okay, I think we're getting a little off of subject. Yup, that's better. 
What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Um...London Tipton from the Suite Life on Deck. Oh wait, that's a tv show. Oh well! She's funny and happy, like me! Yay me!! Except I'm not stupid and give money away like it's nothing....
Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
Cupcakes. I don't feel guilty at all. After swimming for 15hrs a week...(including Saturday) yeah I deserve it.
If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
Take all your loved one with you? Oh, boy. Sorry, Joy. Narnia. But I think the animals would bite her since she'd pick them up and talk baby to them all the time...
What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Cupcakes. You really should expect this by now.

If you inherited a million dollars, what's the first thing you would do with your money?
Tithe. Then I'd put some in savings, and invest so that I'd get profit, and then buy a laptop, camera, and LOTS of converse.

When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would've talked more or You would've talked less?
Not sure. I'm guessing more, because the music is loud and there's food...so yeah. More.

If money wasn't a factor, what stores would you shop in?
Tiffany & Co. In New York. It's sooo pretty!!

Strange talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or some perform some other strange feat?
LOL, "feat". I always thought that was a funny word. MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG, um, I don't know. I can do this "dog whistle" that sounds like the app "Teen Torture" which is this really high pitched TORTURE sound that adults can't hear!! Ugh, that's awful! But yeah I can make that sound. Hahahahaha. 

What are your favorite animals?
If I could have any animal in the world, I'd have a lion. Named Aslan, who'd make my sister leave me alone. Okay, maybe not the sister part, but I LOVE lions. They're soo majestic and  louder than my sister, and shaggy and louder than my sister...and...okay, yeah.
So, those are my answers!! If you've concluded that I'm a girly-girl living in a lovely-happy bubble world, you're absolutely right. Now, later!! It's waaaayyy past my bedtime. My book agrees. Byee! :))


Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. Awesome sauce.
    I looove how you added the pictures. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I LOVE this...you are are so hilarious!!!:D I think me and you would get along well...I mean, cupcakes, Peter Pevensie and books by Ted Dekker? We have so much in common!:))) I loveee your blog girl!!!:DDD God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here reading the title and I saw the button, and I'm like, she's gonna fangirl over Peter, she's gonna fangirl over Peter. And I was right!

    It's ok, I'm in love with Skandar. DUDE! We'd basically be sisters. After the weddings, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocee,
    Your blog is cute - and I can tell you are too! Random, honey on spaghetti , airplane exploding fearing, cupcake lover! Tee hee.

    I don't like self-help books either. Booooring. But I know they are necessary and helpful.

    Hope you're enjoying the blog party! It's turning out to be a great one! YAY!

    I enjoyed my visit!
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm here from the blog party! I absolutely love your blog! The way you write just makes me want to read every post and I love seeing cupcakes everywhere. Have you seen Cupcake Wars on food network? That is so the best show ever. Thanks for providing me with 10 minutes of enjoyment :)

    Emma @http://redheadedpenguin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are very funny...and that is a lot of swimming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually kinda have the same fear about swimming in the pool and airplaines.

    Nice to meet you I love your blog design. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...