3.14.2011

even though you want to, just try to never grow up...

song stuck in my head: "marry you" cover by the glee cast. i LOVE that song. 
I'm in one of those moods where I just NEED to get my camera out a take some pictures. Yuh-huh. So, that's what I did today. I just took some pictures around the house...mostly in my room. Which got really vintage sometime over the past few years haha. I also spent like an hour doing my doll's hair. Yeah, it's been years. I'm still a baby. Don't judge me!!
That's the lamp in my room. I really like vintage things. Lol. 
To be honest I have no idea how I took this picture. I stuck put a straw hat on some flowers and this happened. 
That's the straw hat. I didn't feel like touching it up on Picnik. I might do that later. I can't believe my camera was this clear! *squeals*
I had this candle lighted earlier. Isn't it sooo pretty?!??! It's a ceramic lamp thing with angels and stars on it. Don't ask me where I got all this stuff, but I'm soo happy!!
A closeup of the last picture, or something like that. I'm sooo proud of my camera. So, I've decided to do a list:
ways i celebrate when my camera cooperates: (did that just rhyme?)
  • eat cupcakes

  • take more pictures
  • eat cupcakes
  • play music or listen to it
  • eat cupcakes
  • dream about Peter Pevensie
(isn't he beautiful?!)

  • eat cupcakes.
I eat cupcakes alot. That's why I love it when my camera cooperates. I don't think that last sentence made much sense. Oh, well! By the way, enter my photo challenge!! You can find out how here.

I like my pictures. Don't you? I need a new camera. But for now, I'm going to be daydreaming about:
and...
I just LOVE that picture of him. *sighs, swoons* Okay I'm done :P

Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. Ha, love those pictures of Peter!!! And that photo you took of the candle is bee-yoo-tiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You REALLY make me want to make cupcakes, and then eat all of them. For real.
    And you take such snazzy pictures Jocee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, your peter obsession is getting out of control! ;)

    it's okay...mine did a LONGGG time ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree- Peter Pevensie is..

    *sighs*

    Well, you get the picture.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...