3.28.2011

fuzzy wuzzy was a bear....

fuzzy wuzzy had no hair...
So, today was a really lovely-happy good day. Why? I don't know...maybe because:
  • I got my letter from Lauren of Bits and Pieces today!! (we started pen-palling each other, I'm so excited, I'm getting out my shoe box and putting it inside. Eeek!)
  • I made a new blog button. Isn't it cute?!
Photobucket
(you should add it to your blog rolls or whatever you call them :P)
  • I had waffles for breakfast this morning. Waffles make anything lovely-happy.

  • I was invited by my music composition teacher to this party (I was the only kid there) at this fancy restaurant to see an interview (or something like that) of this really cool British composer named Jonathan Dove. (He talks soo cool!! I shook his hand!! And his music is good..really good..not to mention he's alive...no offense Bach, Mozart...)
  • My voice is back. (I lost it last weekend and couldn't sing....bummer)
  • I can play the first page of Beethoven's "Pathetique" Sonata [almost] flawlessly. 
(hahaha....i had to)
  • I have on fuzzy socks. Fuzzy socks can make the world go ROUND *makes a "ROUND" motion with hands*
Yup...today was a day of the fuzzier things in life...the lovely-happier things in life...*gasp* the SNAZZIER things in life (TOTALLY stole that from Lauren....oh well!)
Yeah, I feel sooo loved. Oh, yeah! And, I'm starting something new on this blog! Each whenever I feel like it (since I don't think each day will happen) I'll be doing a list-type-thingy with only one thing on it, and it'll look like this:
number 1 of the infinite fuzzy things in life:
And around the time I'm like...the Doctor's *wink* age, I'll have a kagillion things written down, and if you want to join me, comment and let me know!! So, here I go:


number 1 of the infinite fuzzy things in life:
when you go to sleep with two socks on and wake up with one....


'nighty night you lovely-happy bubbles of the world!!
Photobucket


2 comments :

  1. Ooooh I like your new button!
    I absolutely HATE getting a sore throat. It's torture!
    And I actually really enjoy that I'm getting the word "snazzy" around!! It's far too good of a word to be only used by me ;D
    And I want to join, I want to join!! *jumps up and down*
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha. i totally do that! wake up with one sock, i mean. :D

    and pen pals are great. i have four...that i need to write letters to...haha. i shall do that when i get home from school today. :)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...