3.05.2011

the girl and the rose

I'm absolutely bored out of my mind. So, I decided to dress-up and take pictures!! (Inspired by  Oh, Horsefeathers and Little Gold Pocket Watch) I call this "album" ~the girl and the rose~
I think it's cute!! It's my main photo. If you wanna know why my left arm is up, it's because I was trying to get a good shot with the camera. AND IT WAS SOOOO HARD. But I finally made it ;)
I used Picnik for the black & white/color effect. Cool huh? I think so :)
Color version of the first pic. Stupid camera's so jank. Goshbubbles!
The cute way to hold a rose hahaha.
I have this cute purple hat and I though it would look cuter with the rose. 
{top: courtesy of my Grandma! skirt: courtesy of my Grandma! hat: courtesy of my Grandma!}
So, that's what I did to kill time. It worked actually, with that hunk of "evil little troll" camera! Took me about two hours. No joke!
I think the moral of the story is: you can't go wrong with Grandma!! Thanks, Grandma Carol, I wuv you :)) <3<3

OH YEAH!! You can't go wrong with cupcakes either ;)
Betcha' that's the best picture in this whole post! 
Anyway, I think I'll watch Prince Caspian now. Anna and I are talking about it. Okay, we're talking about Peter. But WHO CARES?!?! Sheesh. Byee!
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Aww so adorable! What a fun way to pass the time :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...