3.31.2011

good grief! what's the world coming to...

My interview with Joy has been postponed. She's really not in an "interview" mood, and she's BEGGING to watch tv right now. So, I've decided to do my first blogger promo!! Here I go:
Bleah Briann = bestie
Lauren =  lovely-happy
Shelley = awesome
Destiny = bestie
Raquel = inspiring
Julia = funny
Katie = loveable
Lily = bestie 
Anna :) = funny
Don't worry, I'll have several more promos to come!! And now, some pictures that I took!
Have you noticed all my pictures have the word "bloom" in them? Spring is the "bloom" season!

Don't forget to keep voting on my poll! *points to poll on my sidebar..if you don't see it then...wow...just..wow*
And a lil' annoucement: I think I might be making a few changes to my blogs. Well, my other blog mostly. Like, I need a better header, and a signature...I think I'm going to get myself a new header and background for this blog soon, too. It's time for change, ya' know?
Yeah, I think you do ;) 
P.S. My interview with Joy will come soon! Just not today. Byee! *Patty Duke voice*
Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. I love the pics! The "bloom" is very springy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you design it yourself? The signatures, headers, backgrounds ect...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you! :D :D

    Those pictures are awesome, especially the beads! Love 'em! :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, you're a sweetheart. :)

    hey, do you think you can send me the link to will's twitter? I just got one set up and I want to follow *coughcoughstalkcough* him. thanks so much dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mist of the Blossom Rain, thank you very much!! I'm glad you liked them.
    Riah, I only designed the header and the button. It's really easy on Picnik. The background was from the website shabbyblogs.com and Destiny from "My Mismatched Life" made me the signature. Cool huh? ;)
    Julia, you're very welcome, deary :))
    Katie, aww thank you! You're a sweetheart as well :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, love you, Jocee!!!!
    Your pictures are all so pretty!! I just wish something would 'bloom' around my house! *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...