3.20.2011

her eyes sparkle in the night, all the world's light is reduced to a shy flame, she holds herself like a goddess...she's exquisite, she's breathtaking...she's beautiful.

*points to post title* Another quote by yours truly. (I'm getting good at quotes, don't you think?) So, I joined something new and amazing!! Yay!! It's called "Beautiful People" and it's hosted by Sky
Each month she'll post questions that you get to answer about your characters that you've created for a book. Or just a character in general. So, without further ado, I introduce to you, Beautiful People. *lights go out, people start anticipating great show which is about to occur*

Okay, maybe they're a little more "ado". This girl (I have to explain) is the main character in a fanfiction I'm writing, and the fanfiction is centered around (you guessed it) The Chronicles of Narnia. The story itself is called "Saga of My Heart" and it's basically a Peter/OC (original character) story. (You could say it's the normal Narnia books with an added character and a twist)
(it's taken me years to find the perfect Charlotte. I FINALLY found her!! Except her hair is chestnut brown, not black :P)
  1. What is their full name? Charlotte Isabella Dawson
  2. Does his or her name have a special meaning? Well, the name Charlotte means "free" and Charlotte's been held by custom, and her family, and I think the meaning suits her. She deserves to be free. 
  3. Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality? That's a good question. She likes to be around people (she can't stand being alone) and she's pretty organized. 
  4. Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (more importantly, does he or she actually have friends?) In the environment Charlotte's in, she thinks more than she speaks, but it's probably safer that way. Lucy, Aslan, and Peter are her closest friends. Edmund and Susan are friends of hers, but she doesn't feel perfectly comfortable with them. 
  5. Is there something he or she is afraid of? She's afraid of being alone. She doesn't want a loved one to die and leave her. She has to have someone. 
  6. Does he or she write, dream, dance, sing, or photograph? Actually, she does alot of dreaming more than anything else. She'll hum to herself now and then and write (no photography though), but she'll spend most of her time dreaming.
  7. What is his or her favorite book? (or genre of books) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Although she never finished it. 
  8. Who is his or her favorite author and/or someone that inspires him or her? In this case it would be someone who inspires her, and that would be Aslan, Peter, and Lucy. Without them she might not be alive, and she strives everyday to be like them. 
  9. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla. No doubt about it. 
  10. Favorite season of the year? Autumn. Around that time all grows quieter and she gets to spend sometime observing the changing surroundings. 
Yep, so those are my answers!! Hoped you likee!

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Yep. I definitely think you should do quotes more often ;D
    And I love reading these things! Even though I haven't had any characters in quite a while, it's so fun to read about others'! And I can already tell that Charlotte is a character I'd like, for sure :) (btw, it'd be so sweet to be friends with Aslan! Ah!)

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jocee! This post was epic! :)

    I definitely enjoyed reading about Charlotte. She was so fascinating! I love Narnia, and fanfics are great too, so I liked it a lot. Charlotte seems amazing. I also read your fanfic. Honestly, I thought it might seem cheesy, but you handled it really well and I liked it a lot! You are a really, really good writer! It's probably one of the best fanfictions I've read on that site. :)

    This was so great, getting to read more about your stories & your character. I loved it! Thank you so much for participating! I'm so glad you did! :D

    Love in Christ,
    -Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, yeah, I LOVE doing quotes!! Charlotte's pretty awesome if I do say so myself, and yes it'd be soooo cool to be friends with Aslan!! But then again, he's friends with just about every [good guy] in Narnia. Technically friends ;)
    Sky, thank you!! Yes, the beginning of the fanfic is cheesy, but once you keep on reading it's not half-bad, but I'm probably just being partial. Thank you!! And I look forward to all of your Beautiful People posts in the future :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Loved reading about Charlotte! I'm so glad you'll be joining us for Beautiful People! Should be a lot of fun. By the way, I love the picture of Charlotte. She's gorgeous, and I can totally imagine her with brown hair. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coowall!!! I love Charlotte already. (:

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...