3.09.2011

the high queen of random

It's not me. CRAZY, RIGHT?!?!? I mean, who could beat the queen of random? The High Queen of Random. It's a real bummer. I haven't risen to that level yet. Ugh.
So, who's the queen of random you ask? Well, it's not me. *talking to myself* I KNOW THAT!!!! Okay okay, I'll tell y'all. 
*sniff sniff* It's my sister. *huge gasp* I KNOW RIGHT?!?!? I can't believe she beat me!! I don't know where she gets it from, but one minute she's talking about iCarly and the next minute she's singing about garbanzo beans. I didn't even think she knew those existed.
So, Joy is five years old, and she knows how to read now. She reads just about everything. She's also concluded that my most favorite book in the world is "Blink" by Ted Dekker.
I can't put a picture of her on the blog (due to evil little troll cameras) So use this as a visual:
Or this:
My sister's a Rudy/Olivia from the Cosby Show. She has a little Clair Huxtable too. So yup, a mixture. 
Anyway, she has this way of saying things. Just recently she discovered Narnia (Yeah, Narnia) and she was pretending to go to the beach with "Prince Cassian (she actually says "Cassian") and the Narnia peoples". Um, that was my job. MY JOB, JOY!! Oy vey, then, while she's having a picnic with her stuffed animals which portray the Narnia cast, she breaks out into "Hey Soul Sister" Oh, by the way the song stuck in my head is "Hey Soul Sister".
She'll talk about that movie "Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs" non-stop, then switch to "Glee". And she really knows nary a thing about that show. I can't take it. I WANT TO BE THE QUEEN OF RANDOM!! CHEESEBALLS!! See, I can be random *smiles proudly*.
She can't take my Narnia away she CAN'T!!! Not to mention, she's the High Queen of random. Uh...Peter is my king, Joy. My king.

Joy: *sees a commercial for Narnia* Oh. migosh. It's the Cornicles (chronicles) of Noria (Narnia). Look at that Prince Caspian he is so cute.
Me: Um...no comment. And, you're not allowed to like boys.
Joy: Well, I think that Veggietales and "Lance the Turtle" (veggie tales song) is cool and I'm going to make myself a jelly sanwich (sandwich)
Me: Okay, okay. I got it.
Did I tell you or did I tell you? I think I told you. 
Anyway, enough about that, look at these Holy Canola Oil-Garbanzo bean lovin-Awesome in general cupcakes! (told ya' I can be random)
*singing the cupcake song*
"yummmy cupcakkeessss"
*singing* "these are a few of my favorite thingss"
*gollum voice* Myyyyy precciousssss
Oh, yeah!! And don't forget, this is my...um, I think 94th post, so once I get to my 100th post, I'm going to have a photo challenge, so get those *insert my favorite sweet treat here* ready and take pictures!!

P.S. *whispers* I like. Fried. Chicken. 

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. ohhhhhh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! these look DELICIOUS!!!!! youre adorable... Im loving these cupcakes girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!! So adorable! And the fact that she's a Rudy/Olivia mixture makes her even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey soul sister, hey there mister, mister... :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...