3.19.2011

i am gabberflasted.

It's Daybook time!! I failed to have in the morning...AGAIN.
hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Date... March 19, 2011
Starting time... 12:11pm. DARN IT!!
Mood... excited/frustrated
Outside my window... budding leaves on the maple trees
I'm thinking... if I got up before 9am then why am I just now doing this daybook?
I'm currently reading... just finished reading "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks yesterday. It took me 5 1/2 hrs. I'm so good. 
I'm listening to... a movie score that I don't know the name of. bummer. 
I'm wearing... my swim team t-shirt and skinny jeans and grey shoes
I'm looking forward to... going shopping with my Grandma today!
I'm hoping... I'll get to but the Narnia movie companion and pre-buy Narnia 3 on DVD
Yesterday, I... stayed up really late...oops *Sarcasm*
I'm hungry for... cream cheese icing (NOT turkey sandwich this time!!)
The song stuck inside my head is... the movie score that i don't know the name of. bummer.
I love... grilled cheese sandwiches
I loathe... cream of wheat
This week, my goal is... to post the saturday MORNING daybook in the actual morning
Did I meet last week's goal?... i don't think I had a goal. 
Ending time... 12:17pm
And I shall leave you with a cupcake:
happy trails, y'all!
Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. Wow, I've never sat for 5 1/2 hours straight reading. It must have been a really good book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLECH! I hate cream of wheat too- the texture is somewhere between mushed up beans and sand. Ew. :P

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...