3.21.2011

i heart.... + random (kinda)

I just can't take it anymore!! I NEED to do an I heart post about cupcakes!! It's killing me!! *coughs in Gollumy fashion* Jocee *cough*cough* Jocee....we must has the precious. We must has it. Nasty, nasty people keeps us from the precious too long...we must has it....*evil laugh* we must...
Okay I'm done! And now I present to you, 
I <3: cupcakes
Yumzie's!!
"all the world is a platter, and we are its cupcakes..." (probably a more random quote by me)
*licks lips in anticipation*
I die every time I see that picture. It's heaven, don'tcha think?
I love that picture. I don't really know why. Maybe it's that yummy object of food in there ;)
pearls and cupcakes..what a wicked combination..
magic, cupackes. wow.
awww!!!
Yup. Meesa wuvs cupcakes. *heavy sigh* I'm so glad I let it out. I couldn't hold it in any longer. CUPCAKES, YEAHH!!!!!! I had to do that, too :P Okay, now to the random [kinda] part of my post.
So, as y'all [SHOULD] know I'm hosting a photo challenge here at my blog. It's called "the cupcake affair" and so far three people have entered the challenge. *throws dance party* Will you enter? Please? Yay!! Here are the rules:
  1. You don't have to have made the cupcake, but the picture has to have been taken by you. 
  2. If you DO choose to make the the cupcake, it doesn't have to be pretty, just made with love
  3. Take my button (below) and put it on your blog with your entry, and please make sure it links back to my blog
  4. Have fun!!
So link up and comment telling me you'll enter!! Please?? Please?? Por favor? Peter Pevensie would do it....[i hope]
And now for a random list that was not planned but popped into my head that I should write down before I forget:
things i've been doing lately:
  • using brackets alot. (you know, these: [ ])
  • talking about Peter Pevensie/William Moseley/Narnia in general
  • Saying "ohmylipsgloss" or "oh, goshbubbles!"
  • talking like Gollum from Lord of the Rings
  • craving cupcakes
That's all for now!! Byee!!! 

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. I want to join, I do!! I just have to work up the ambition to make the cupcakes...hmmm. I will though! Or at least I'll try ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum cupcakes! Here's my entry!

    http://beingshelley1.blogspot.com/2011/03/photo-contest-entries.html

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...