3.10.2011

i heart yet another thing. this is going to become a habit.

So, while I listen to my sister sing about a guy who turned into a log (extremely off-key), I figure I should post another "i heart..." post. Okay the word "post" was in the last sentence twice. That's kinda weird...MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG....
So, what do I heart today? 
Flowers.
I just love the way they look...
and smell...
they're soo pretty...
And sometimes they just light up the world. 
and they smell REALLY good...
all the vivid colors....
God made it all so perfect...

Yeah. I really like flowers.
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. dude. I love the bike photo. daisies+bikes= favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is amazing- I wish that was my backyard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna do an "i heart" post sometime; it's so much fun! And mmmm flowers! I cannot wait until spring when flowers are everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which do you like more? Flowers or cupcakes? LOL

    the posting is great Jocee...
    but you'll get more comments if you try to keep it down two maybe... 9-10 posts a week. No more. Maybe even 6-7 posts. Actually... as long as you don't post less then 4 times a week... its found that posting less gets more comments and readers.

    I'm just saying this because I love you and I used to post like... 4 times a day. People don't like it... it clogs up their dashboard. I've found that when I get amazing post ideas like this ^ I can save it in a draft and post it on a day when I don't know what to say.

    LOVE YOU GIRLIE! Hope to see you at camp in a couple weeks.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flowers too! As well as pictures! Especially the last one and the one with the daisies in the basket! :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...