3.06.2011

i heart...

So, Destiny started this really cool thing! You post something dedicated to something you heart. Yeah, I have alot of things I heart. I promised myself my first "I heart" post wouldn't be about cupcakes...*sigh* so, here's the next best thing:
Narnia!!!!
I really just love it....
Yeah, I do.
The cast is rather..beautiful actually. And when I say beautiful I mean:
Very,
VERY,
Beautiful. Okay Anna and Georgie are pretty, too :P
I just LOVE that picture of her!!
Georgie's an angel. A precious angel. I know the cast has had some great times:
Couldn't resist this one:
I couldn't resist this one either:
Not to mention they look like Doctor Who fans, too:
Okay, I'm pretty sure I just had a wehearit Narnia picture spree. Yu-huh.
Oh, one last thing:
I've fallen into the abyss of paradise. Don't try to save me. I'm good. 

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. *wink wink*
    Hey, Narnia is a good abyss to fall in to!!!! Those pictures are suhweet. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! This post made me happy :) Georgie really IS beautiful! Like, wow! And of course William and Ben and Skandar are too...*cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one...I think I fell into those eyes...mesmerizing...
    Mommy, can I keep him?

    ANYWHO!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...