3.24.2011

i heart...star wars!!

song stuck in my head (haven't done this in awhile): "name" by fireflight
I'm a nerd. A dork if you will. I haven't seen Star Wars up until last year...AND I CHEESIN' LOVE IT!!  I'm also a John Williams fan. (the best film composer that ever lived). I mean, c'mon! My favorite song to listen to when I'm mad is the Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme). I live for the sound of Chewbacca's voice!! I even signed a petition saying that C-3PO's robotic dance should become a worldwide trend. Not kidding. Star Wars is the BOMB. (never say that on a plane)
Jocee is not the Droid you're looking for. Just wanted to point that out. 
You obviously don't know how much I'd give to kiss Chewbacca. I want him to be my Valentine next year.
No comment.
I'm probably the only person alive who likes Darth Vader. But then again, I like Anakin too *sheepish smile*
things i hate about this picture: do i SERIOUSLY have to say? i think it's pretty obvious
Get it? You better. I think I'm about to go on a Hayden Christensen picture spree, but first, after ONE more picture, I have a list. I'm pretty sure that didn't make much sense.
Do you know how hard it is to try NOT to melt? No, I don't think you do. And without further ado, I give you my list:
reasons why i should become an actress:
  • my dad won't give me this really creepy look when i talk to all of my friends about guys. (it's between a defiant look and a smile..it's really creepy)
  • so i can lie bold faced (not to my parents, i know better, but yeah)
  • so my dad won't be able to tell who i like. for example, one of the reason i like star wars is because "you think hayden christensen is cute"
  • so i can scream on the inside and stay cool and collected when William Moseley shows up at the teen choice awards (which he did, and i failed to stay cool)
  • so I can do just as good a "angel/sad/puppy face" as my sister can. but then again, i think it wares off with age. 
Because I'm awesome like that. And, OH, GOSHBUBBLES!! I have to tell you before I forget!
I'm going out of town tomorrow. To this ROCKIN' AWESOME camp right out in the middle of nowhere, with Miss Bleah Briann of ~With Love & Kisses~. We met there, and wow. We've been bestest friends ever since. There's horses and waterslides, AND CURLY FRIES!!!! 
That's the most beautiful horse I've EVER seen. It's like a Narnian horse. I'm getting that horse and keeping it...not in my room.
The water slides at camp are much awesomer than those. They have XTREME dips. 
I won't be back until Sunday. But you should expect some great pictures! I hope, because I'm not bringing my camera..but Bleah's bringing hers!


Anywhoo, I should go get some sweets! I'm at my grandma's house, and I LOVE how she always has something good [and unhealthy] to eat. Byee! I shall leave you with these pictures:
And this one:
Ohhh Peter. I think you won me over (more than Hayden).


"You burn my heart in ways I can't describe, you are the fire within my soul. I couldn't stop you even if I wanted you. You are stealing the breath from my lungs. You are intoxicating."
    -Quote by Miss Jocee!!


Later, all!
Photobucket


6 comments :

  1. you get to meet Bleah too? so amazing! that's really exciting...you'll love her. she's awesome.

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. star wars is AMAZEBALLS. i love star wars! anakin has always been my favorite but i always have a special place in my heart for luke, too. i mean, he IS the good guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be bringing my camera. :) Brownies are made, bags are packed and I'm going to be lat. :( Because my grandma doesn't get off of work until 3-3:30ish. So I won't be there till 4ish. Oh well...
    it'll still be awesome.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, yes she's totally awesome!!
    Kayla, I have a place in my heart for both of them...Anakin a little more than Luke though ;)
    Bleah, My parents said no to cupcakes at the last minute because they didn't have time to get the mix, etc. So I shall be coming cupcake-less :((. But, oh well! I'll be there around..at the rate we're going right now I'd say 4:30pm, 5ish...I'm still at home and it takes 2hrs to get there from here. Can't wait to see you!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star Wars rocks! Sometimes. ;) My favorite pic is the first. ;) I know what you mean about Anakin. =P :D Oh,and that picture of the P boys is awesome!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Kayla...Luke is MINE! Haha;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...