3.09.2011

i post alot. but not too much. atleast i don't think so.

I can almost guarantee this will be my last post of the night. I'm not sure why I'm still awake. So, to pass the time, I'm doing a new lil' one time (maybe one time) feature today. I present to you:
Things I didn't know I could do:
  1. Read "The Horse and His Boy" by C.S. Lewis in 1 1/2 hrs
  2. Read "The Bride Collector" by Ted Dekker in 6 1/2 hrs
  3. Read a book at a fast pace in general
  4. Stay up for about a day without collapsing into some insane deep sleep
  5. Come up with an idea for a story less than five seconds after I'd say, "Okay, I need an idea."
  6. Play Beethoven's "Pathetique" Sonata (Okay, I can't play the whole thing YET, but I can get through the first two measures! *claps loudly*)
  7. Write Latin lyrics for a chorale I'm composing (Google Translate is a life saver *phew*)
  8. Say the phrase "Oh, goshbubbles" four times in one sentence.
  9. Type with my eyes closed and my head turned in a different direction. 
  10. Write so many things I didn't know I could do down in less than ten minutes. 
Another thing that's good for the soul is, cupcakes, and tea.
Ohhh yes.
Amen.
Oh, hallelujah
That looks really good. I'm going to eat that for breakfast tomorrow.

I am so tired. So tired I said "am so" instead of "I'm so". That didn't help me anymore. I could've consolidated my speech and said "I'm so" but I instead said it the old fashioned way. I am so confused. SEE I DID IT AGAIN!!!! Goodnight, bloggie world! GO TO BED!! I'm done virtually yelling (FINALLY some consolidation) Byee  <3
Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Jocee, I LOVE that you post so much. It brings me joy <3 In fact, I was just thinking, "Oooh I've got this thought that I really want to turn into a post, but I can't because that'll be my third today." because I just feel like I totally can't get away with that. But you're so dang adorable that you absolutely get away with it! Hmph... ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hallelujah.
    Oh glory.
    Oh sweet decadence.
    Amor enim omnia mirabilia! (Google translator saves another life yet again!)

    You are DEMANDED to post lots, especially when the posts include cupcakes.
    Also, mind if I join you for breakfast tomorrow? I'll bring the cupcakes. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, aww thank you!! Lol, you can defenitely get away with it :))
    Grace, LOL, I love it!! Yes, you can join me for breakfast. I'll bring the tea ;)
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the 2nd movement of the Pathetique and am about two lines into the 1st movement :D How fun that we're both learning it at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...