3.03.2011

i see life...in technicolor...i see love...'round every corner

song stuck in my head: "technicolor" by tim myers
*sings* in technicolor...da da da..da da dadada...*fade out* Okay, so I admit that I had a little bit of trouble thinking about what to post for today. Oops. I think it's because I'm so used to the blog challenge, that I think it's already laid out for me. Anyway, so, I was looking at weheartit.com, and I thought that I should do a post about my favorite colors...just 'cause. Not to mention, I had "Technicolor" by Tim Myers on replay, so yeah. So, here are my favorite colors!!
Yellow: it's the color of happiness, and it reminds me of the sun. And it's lovely-happy. Who could argue with that?
Anything Pastels: More specifically pastel green. Why? Because I like my world to have just a litte more than bright red. Something a little softer, and this is perfect. 
Lavendar Purple: or Lilac, it depends. Because it's so vivid, and wow. So perty! Haha. 
Pink: there should be a big fat "duh" right here. Oh, sorry. DUH. How could I not like pink? Honestly, it's just not like me. 
Green: Emerald green. The kind of green that reminds me of the hobbit's shire. Yuh-huh, that kinda green. 
Blue: Sapphire blue. The kinda blue that matches Peter Pevensie's eyes..'nuff said.
Rainbow: I just think it should count :P
Cupcake: I'm labeling this as its own original color group. I don't care what ANYBODY says. Don't they just look so good?


So those, are my favorite colors. What are yours?

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. LOVE this post!! In fact, I may just have to do one like it someday...:D With credit to you of course, my dear ;)
    And blue is definitely my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color, such as cupcake my mum

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...