3.07.2011

if you ask me...

I think alot of people are just afraid to die. They keep on worrying about it and once they finally reach that point they say "I wish I didn't have to think about dying so much, then I'd have my life to actually live." (Okay, alot of "theys" don't ya' think?)
Well, for me. It's plain and simple. I just don't want to die. I don't think about it, though. Because I know my life is in God's hands. His plan for me is great and I know that until I fulfill my purpose there is no way I'll leave this earth. But, other than that, I've decided, I'll just keep on living.
I mean, why not enjoy life to its fullest, after you've fulfilled your purpose? Who knows, maybe God wants you to do something more that you don't know about. Methusalah was the oldest man on earth. 969 years. Um, yeah, I'd like to see what he looked like. But still! I don't think people should be afraid to die. I think they should focus on life, not death. 

Anyway, that's all I have to say on that subject, now on a more happier note, LOOK AT THESE CUPCAKES!!
I love the little cupcake shells!
Aww, look at the design on this one!!
I call the marshmallow one!!
I need a "K" for KA-YUTE!!
*squeals* Ohmylipsglossnessness they are soooo cheesin' cute!! I want them. *cough*cough* Jocee, Jocee...*gollum voice* my...preciousssssss

*sigh* They look so good. Oh, goshbubbles, why did mommy have to eat the last cupcake?!?! Oh well, I still have icing ;)
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. That's a good outlook, Miss Jocee :)
    But it's a beautiful thing to know that our Jesus has defeated death...we have nothing to fear from it! I understand what you're saying though...it's a little bit nerve-wracking to think of dying before having the chance to do certain things in life: for instance, I'd be pretty bummed if I didn't get the chance to get married and have kids, haha :) But in all reality, I'm kindof looking forward to it. *cue the crazy stares* I mean, seriously! How cool is it going to be to get to chill with Jesus all the time??? Ohmygoodnessmygracious that's going to be so indescribably AWESOME! It'd be like meeting Aslan...but so much better ;)
    Um, okay, I'll stop with my super long comment now, haha

    ~Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...