3.16.2011

jocee the aspiring photographer

Sounds weird right?!?! I know, I'm more of a cupcake lover than an aspiring photographer, but I've noticed ALOT of people who have blogs take great pictures. And um...I wanna be one of them! It's not a crime, but c'mon, I've taken some pretty good pictures if I do say so myself!
(I just entered this one in a photo challenge)
You can't say this picture isn't good. Please, it HAS to be pretty okay?! 
(the edited version of the candle)
This one really doesn't ever get old...
Okay, so my question is *drumroll* can someone make me a watermark? I'm probably going to take some more pictures soon, and I think it's only *Susan Pevensie voice* logical. I'd prefer the watermark to be free, and hopefully made as soon as possible. Can anyone do this? If so, let me know!! (DO IT)
And now for some lovely pictures that I really wish I took!
Okay that's good. I'm hungry now. 
So if anyone can make me a watermark please comment on this post and let me know!!
And pleaseplease enter my photo challenge!! You can find out how here.
P.S. 40 FOLLOWERS!?! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! *screams, faints*

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Okay, so I know I'm late on this one, but I figured out how to make a watermark. Well actually two ways! The first is the easiest. If you've never tried "Picnik.com" to edit photos you must! they have tons of free fonts so you can choose the font style, size,color and placement of your watermark. Or you can go to a website that is made specifically for Watermarks and make one. Let me know if this helps!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...