3.10.2011

keep calm and...

song stuck in my head: still "hey soul sister" by train. thanks alot Joy. 
I had this really cool blog post idea. So, I now present to you:
"Keep Calm and...."
Keep calm and....
imagine.
Keep calm and....
 defy the odds
Keep calm and....
Shine
Keep calm and....
find the gold at the end of the rainbow
Keep Calm and....
make a wish
Keep calm and....
explore
Keep calm and...
go to Narnia
Keep calm and....
fall down a rabbit hole
Keep calm and....
get a British accent
Keep calm and...
get a Telmarine accent
Keep Calm and....
put the kettle on
but most importantly, Keep calm and....
eat cupcakes
'nuff said. 
Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Ahhhhh cutest post ever! I very much enjoy "keep calm and fall down a rabbit hole". So snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :) 'keep calm and get a british accent' was my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the random ones thrown in there- rabbit holes, narnia, and British accents! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Narnia, make a wish, and the British accent ones. ;)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...