3.17.2011

love me, hate me. WELL WHICH ONE IS IT?!?!?

song stuck in my head: "defying gravity" cover by the glee cast. 
So, Bleah over at ~With Love & Kisses~ had this really cool list she was doing and it was a "love-hate" kinda post. Like this:
I love goshbubbles
I hate it when my best friend goes to a concert and doesn't take me
So yeah, here we go!! But before that, LOOK AT THIS:
*sigh* How cute is that!??! Okayokay I'm done...*sheepish smile*
I love cupcakes (duh)
I hate chicken noodle soup (unless it's Campbells)
I love Peter Pevensie
I hate Robert Pattinson
I love swim-free Saturdays
I hate non-swim-free Saturdays
I love David Tennant
I hate it when my sister changes the channel just to make me mad
I love strawberries
I hate bananas
I love being the new High Queen of Random
I hate it how my sister just got that title back (GOSHBUBBLES!!)
I love four letter words that start with L and end with E and have O and V in between.
I hate it when you wait all week for your favorite tv show to come on, then your mom makes you clean at the very LAST minute
I love waffles
I hate getting up early
I love Christmas
I hate "daylight savings"
I love people
I hate noisy brats that talk smack to my waist (grow a few inches, please!!)
I love the way babies smell after they just took a bath
I hate it when babies grow up
I love cupcakes
I hate getting up early for church on Sunday
I love you
There's no hate about that. 
Cool, huh? I'm going to go write a song now! But before I go, I think I'll reclaim my title as the High Queen of Random by saying this:
Weebles wobbles, shabalabadingdong, I think pinto beans are awkward, did the annoying orange become a storm trooper, Beevo probably tastes good and garbanzo beans are good for the soul. 
*pats self on the back* Yep. I still got it! Hey! Enter my photo challenge! The theme is cupcakes, and I'm changing up the rules a little bit. You don't have to have made the cupcakes (but that would be nice) but you have to have taken the picture. 
So comment on this post and copy my button putting it on your blog (and link it back to me please) with your post under it. (Do it, please) Isn't it funny how I shamelessly ask if people can join my photo challenge? Haha...okay I'm done. 
Yep. The HIGH Queen of Random. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. Ha! I love your list! And just as you posted this, I was coming to your blog to leave you a comment telling you to go look at this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62678889/the-original-cupcake-lover-charm?ref=cat1_gallery_19

    I saw it and immediately thought of you!! I mean, obviously *giggle* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha:)
    Great list.
    I didn't make the cupcake, BUT I decorated it :)
    If that counts:)
    I'm gonna end this comment before I make anymore smiley faces.....:)
    Okay done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I LOVE IT!! And I want it soo bad. I'm going to convince my parents to let me have it ;)
    Bleah, thank you deary :))
    Liz, why thank you!! And yes it counts, you're still in the contest :) LOL smiley faces :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate robert pattinson too lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, awesome!!!! You are certainly the High Queen of Random, Miss Jocee!!!!

    *gives you pink crown*

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...