3.08.2011

lovely-happy announcement!

So, this is my 92nd post (including this one. Oh, wait I think I just clarified that...nevermind) and I've decided, that to celebrate my 100th post, I'm going to be having a photo challenge!! And the theme will be linked to a sweet treat that I enjoy very much *starts drooling like Gollum/cookie monster* So, get out your camera and be prepared to enter into the challenge!! 
And just for kicks, look at what I found:
And ate:
Oops. The plate is in the dishwasher. Nevermind. 
Lol, so get ready and prepare to enter!! (YOU BETTER DO IT.) Seriously, it would make me really happy. 
Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. If the cupcakes aren't pretty...does the fact that they were made with loads of LOVE count??? Because it should :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! THIS WILL BE FUN! I have SKADS of pictures of the cupcakes I've made and served up for the enjoyment of others. This will be FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about how to use FreeMind here: http://writerforalifetime.blogspot.com/2011/03/using-freemind.html

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...