3.01.2011

lovely-happy bunny rabbits!

So, my friend, Kristen, tells me that I say "random crud" as she calls it. *ahem* Can I help it if I live in a lovely-happy bubble world?? 
I don't say things all that random....ohmylipsglossness look at those kittens it mugs!! No seriously, look:
I'm not random. At all. I'm so not random that I bet my sister wakes up every morning and counts my jewelry. No seriously, I think she does:
Oh wait, that's a cupcake. Oh well! I'll just leave it there.
C'mon! So I say "shabalabadingdong waaayy!!!" alot. But still. I'm not random!!
Darth Vader: "You think I'm trying to choke you? No, I'm just trying to get the doughnut from one of my storm troopers over there."
Anyway, I'm off to swim practice. Bye! I love string cheese!! *Cracks up lauging--stops suddenly*
But that's macaroni. 
Photobucket

1 comment :

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...