3.01.2011

march, march, marchmarchmarch, this is the month of marchmarchmarch

song stuck in my head: "on my own" the glee cast. or lea michele. i have no idea. 
"the march song" courtesy of my mommy. Because if it was written before her I don't know who it was and don't really care.
MOVING SWIFTLY ALONG....it's my first March post yay!! And now, I might have a little bit of blogger's block. Bummer, isn't it? I think alot of people are having it. So I'm glad I'm not the only one, but at the same time I think it would be better if we didn't have blogger's block. 
I might just do a 365 day challenge, just because, and I'll be doing some things on tumblr, too. 
NOW, as you can see I have a poll on my sidebar *points to the right (your right) to poll assuming you'll see it, and if you don't, then, wow...just...wow* and it's entitled "Should I have A Photo Challenge?" So, I'd like you all to please vote, and if I get alot of "Yesses" then I'll do a cupcake themed photo challenge. Also, I'm going to need some info on these things, since it'll be my first one. And now, a picture of a gorgeous cupcake:
So, VOTE!! And enjoy the month of March! It seems like it was New Year's like...yesterday. Oh wait, I stayed up until midnight yesterday. Yeah...that's it.
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...