3.20.2011

meezie is proud!! *imaginary dance party*

I'm happy. Why? Because, my mom told me something yayee-lovely-happy. And you'll find out in this list:
things i've mastered in the training of running a household:
  • cooking. [X]
  • cleaning. [still working on it]
  • being consistent in cooking and cleaning [*heavy sigh* oyvey]
  • making my bed everymorning. [hey atleast i've mastered cooking!!]
My mom began to let me help her cook when I was four...and now, ten years later, I'm able to cook enough food to sustain a household *squeals* which means I'll be able to cook fabulous meals for my future husband, Peter Pevensie/William Moseley (they're a package deal, just so you know). I'm happy! And I would list all the things I would cook, but instead, I've decided to make another, shorter list:
ways i celebrate when i found out i've mastered something in the training of running a household: (that was a LONG title)
  • Eat cupcakes
  • Cook something yummy
  • Eat cupcakes
  • Dream about Peter Pevensie/William Moseley
(serious picture oohhhhh)
  • Eat cupcakes


things to do:
  1. clean something tomorrow (since i know mom's going to tell me anyway)
  2. make my own "eat more cupcakes" sign, inspired by Chick-Fil-A
  3. write chapter 25 of my story..or better yet just write chapters in all my stories
  4. eat more cupcakes
  5. figure out how to go to Narnia
That's all for now!! May the cupcakes be with you. 

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Haha you're ahead of me!

    see you in 5 days! :DDD

    You're still bringing cupcakes right???

    These pictures are going to be soo epic!
    I'm not bringing my big camera. :( I'm afraid Derik's friend will be there and murder it. Imma bring my little nikon.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was watching Prince Caspian today, and couldn't help but think that Peter's like, super duper more gorgeous than usual in that movie, and I thought of you. :D
    Hey, you're ahead of me in running a household! I'm VERY limited in my cooking. I should probably get my mom to start teaching me more...but I can be quite the cleaner! I just have trouble being consistent with it :P
    And pffft making your bed is overrated. You're just gonna mess it back up again ;) (but I admit, it looks nicer and is easier to sit on during the day when it's made)

    with mucho love,
    Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...